LEWITT’s LCT 240 PRO is an incredibly versatile cardioid condenser microphone for everyone who’s eager to take the next step in professional recording. Capture every sound source at any volume in superb quality; fast and uncomplicated.
Cardioid condenser microphone
The LCT 240 PRO enables clean, modern and detailed recordings. It boosts the airy frequencies for intimate and direct sounding vocal recordings.
Great recordings in superb quality
The LCT 240 was engineered to sound fantastic on all sources commonly used in a project studio situation like vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, piano, etc.; additionally, it shines on drum kits. Whatever you record, you will accomplish professional results; fast and uncomplicated.
Compact sturdy enclosure – huge sound
The LCT 240 PRO’s housing is a rugged all-metal construction. Due to its compact size, it is a great choice for mobile recording studios and live applications. Its cardioid polar pattern provides effective isolation of the main sound source.
Always on the safe side
You want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels? – with the LCT 240 PRO you are always on the safe side. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels up to 142 dB and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Like all LEWITT microphones, the LCT 240 PRO was designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria.
• Condenser microphone
• Modern sound for studio, stage and home recordings
• Ideal for intimate and direct sounding vocal recordings
• Designed and engineered in Austria
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
• Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 142 dBSPL
• Dynamic range: 123 dB (A)
• Including mount, windshield and mic bag
Dimensions and weight
• Weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz
• Dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
What is in the box
• LEWITT LCT 240 PRO
• LCT 40 Wx – Windshield
• DTP 40 Mts – Microphone mount
• DTP 40 Lb – Cushioned mic bag
Future Music Magazine
kr 2 195,-
Du sparer 396,-